In Business World, Your Brand Name is one of The Most Valuable Assets You Have. Let CNET Infosystem Canada Assist You Protect It.
Do you have a crisis management plan for online assault? If “No”, it’s time to ask for a meeting from a reputed firm who has years of experience and expertise in the field of Personal & Business Online Reputation Management, and CNET Infosystem Canada is one of them.
In today’s internet world, branding is not only in media hands, everyone who can access internet can express their reviews and opinions about a brand, its products and services. Does not matter how reputed a brand is, one single mistake or one single unhappy, unsatisfied customer can ruin its years of hard earned reputation.
According to an online survey:
- 70% of the customers denied to make purchase due to information found online
- Nearly 97% of consumers now use online media while searching products or services in their local area.
- 48% of customers expect a response within an hour of posting a complaint to a company’s social media profile.
Your reputation defines how the world sees you and therefore how the world responds you. In this modern era, one place where reputation is defined is online.
In order to have new clients and make existing clients proud of your brand, you must have a positive and strong online presence in your field. We at CNET Infosystem Canada can help you for this, whatever your business is, or whether you are a high profile figure or an individual, we know that folks will judge you on the basis of Google 1st page search result.
Our comprehensive approach to manage your online reputation
- Actively promote existing positive results
- Remove and/or enhance negative results as needed
- Managing reputation on social media channels
- Create and promote new positive content
- 24*7 monitoring and reporting on damaging content
- Protect your brand online to reduce risk of future attacks
- Eliminate negative search suggestions from major search engines like Google.
Contact us now to know more about Managing Online Reputation Google.